Do you have these qualities?
1. Enjoy working with young people
2. Passionate about their subject area
3. Love collaborating with other professionals
4. Employ technology purposefully in their teaching practice
5. Co-curricular interests that they share with students
What we offer
1. Engaging students who love to learn
2. Passionate and highly respected faculty
3. A professional and “best practice oriented” environment
4. Supportive Parents
5. Colleagues who are team players
6. Professional growth that supports teachers in their practice
7. Tech educational resources
8. Thoughtfully-designed campus and facilities
If you agree and are interested in applying for a job at Noor-ul-Iman School, fill out the employment application here. After completing the online form, interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noor-Ul-Iman School hires employees regardless of age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, and national or ethnic origin.
NOTE: Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or eligible non-citizen to apply.