1. Engaging students who love to learn
2. Passionate and highly respected faculty
3. A professional and “best practice oriented” environment
4. Supportive Parents
5. Colleagues who are team players
6. Professional growth that supports teachers in their practice
7. Tech educational resources
8. Thoughtfully-designed campus and facilities
Required Materials: Noor-Ul-Iman School requires all employment applicants (1) fill out the Application Form (2) a resume and (3) a cover letter that helps us understand more about you and your interest in our school. If you have a personal statement or copies of reference letters, we welcome these, as well.
Submitting Your Materials: Please submit your materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noor-Ul-Iman School is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin. NOTE: Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or eligible non-citizen to apply.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in Noor-Ul-Iman School .