Spanish Teacher Needed (Part Time Position)
Currently looking for a qualified Spanish Teacher to fill a high school position in Noor-Ul-Iman School. The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in the language taught (Spanish) and at least 1 year of relevant teaching experience. Native Speaker is a plus.
Responsibilities of High School Foreign Language Teachers
- Develop and organize the curriculum.
- Establish standards of student performance which can be quantitatively and qualitatively evaluated.
- Develop and implement lesson plans which are consistent with
policy and guidelines.
- Develop knowledge and skills essential to effectively teach students in the grade assigned.
- Promote students’ critical and creative thinking and analysis and develop lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment.
- Facilitate learning for all students using a variety of instructional methods, resources, and technological tools.
Requirements of High School Foreign Language Teachers
- Bachelor’s degree in language taught
- Teacher certification preferred but not required in most cases
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
Job Type: Part-Time
Required education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: Teaching for 1 year
If you are interested in applying for a job at Noor ul Iman School, please fill out the form below and email your most recent resume accompanied by a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org:
NOTE: Must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or eligible non-citizen to apply.